Group Consulting Programs
If you need Expert Fundraising Consulting services, but think you can't afford them, the Nonprofit Roundtable series is designed for you! Each session in the series will give Executive Directors and Development Officers insight from a combination of both peer interaction and input from a seasoned fundraising consultant. You will learn proven methods to lead your organization and advance your philanthropy. At the end of 10 months, you will leave with a comprehensive development plan for your organization.
The Group Consulting Program:
- Is composed of ten half-day sessions
- Is designed for a minimum of four and a maximum of ten nonprofit organizations.
- Asks each member to host one or more sessions (depending on space needs).
What you will have at the end of the ten session program:
- Self audit of your development program.
- Development plan.
- Stronger development program.
- Strengthened or newly developed ties with your co-participants.
- Professional relationship with an experienced nationally recognized consultant.