Board Boot Camp
Does your board understand and embrace their role as fundraisers for your organization? If not, check out our board boot camp, an intense four-hour session to help board members understand what makes a development program successful, what their role is in fundraising, and how to develop a network of support for your organization.
All board members must attend
- Why Does Our Organization need to do Fundraising?
- Building a Case for Support
- Fundraising is Everybody's Business!
- The Role of Staff, Board and Volunteers
- I Can't Ask My Friends for Money!
- Ways to Raise Funds without Asking
- Becoming the Artful Asker
- Setting the Appointment, the Fundraising Team, Doing Your Homework, Making the "Ask," Follow Up
- Option for Donors to Support
- Ways of Giving
- Next Steps
please click here.
include a rating below with your comments.